Noah noticed that Lisa's dad even painted in the closet!
Now that the room is painted and looks fantastic, we're ready to start putting the room together. We have the dresser and bedside dresser that will also double as the changing table. Lisa has her eye on a crib that we'll hae soon and will match perfectly with the dressers.
Lisa has been doing good lately. She's in her 25th week and feeling the baby kick and move all over the place. She has a checkup with the doctors next week. A few people have asked for a photo of Lisa's baby bump. So here it is..
Seems like it's getting bigger and bigger every day. That's all for now. I'll update after her doctors appointment next week.
The room and the belly look great! :) And love your narration, Alex. I didn't know you were a writer!
ReplyDeleteLisa!!!!! I love your baby bump! Keep the pics coming. :) (and your dad did a GREAT job painting the nursery.) :)
ReplyDelete