Thursday, November 25, 2010

November Check up

Happy Thanksgiving!! Lisa went to the doctor on Wednesday for her November Check up. Everything is looking good. She's now has to visit again in 2 weeks, then after that it will be every week till the baby is here. Ethan is kicking up a storm now. I think he's starting to get a little cramped in there and is starting to think about his exit plan. Nursery is almost complete. It's packed with all kinds of things from toys to clothes (Lisa can't resist buying clothes that are cute, I think the kid's got clothes till he's 18) :) She's got her hospital bag packed, and soon we'll put the car seat in the Murano to be prepared for when he decides to come. That's all to report now. Things are starting to get exciting now that it's only a month away. I'll try to take some pictures of the nursery soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment