Since we are now on "baby watch" I was scheduled to go to New Orleans for our final regular season game. Since it's so close and can happen really at anytime, I'm sending someone else on the trip. Last thing I or Lisa want happening is me be gone when she goes into labor. that would not be fun.
Two weeks ago, we attended a Newborn class and a hospital tour. The newborn class taught us how to care and bath for Ethan when he's born. We got a lot of out of that class.. we also learned what to do and not to do...
Lisa learning how to swaddle her fake bundle of joy.
I learned you can't bite the baby. :)
Overall it was fun. The hospital tour was OK, we did learn that when Lisa does go into labor, it doesn't work quite the way it looks in the movies, rushing in, hospital people running to you, getting Lisa in a wheelchair and rushing her into the labor room. Apparently, when we get there, I'm to drop Lisa off at the front door and have her go wait in line to "check in" while I go park the car. ?? Sounds like I don't need to be running red lights and speeding at 100mph to get to the hospital. :)
I have one more photo I want to share..
This was the dogs the other night, I wonder if they know that their world is about to be rocked by the arrival of Ethan too! Poor Noah and Ruby won't be the center of our attention anymore. They'll still get plenty of love though.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!
ReplyDeleteBut wait... you can't bite the baby?