Monday, March 28, 2011

10 Weeks!

Ethan is 10 weeks old today! Time is just flying by. The big news of the last two weeks is he is starting to sleep longer at night!!! We generally try to feed him around 10-10:30ish, he falls asleep as soon as he's done and is sound asleep till around 4-5 am. which means mom and dad can actually get more than 4 hours of sleep in a night. :) He is also a very smiley baby in the mornings now. He loves hearing mommy talk to him. He still is spitting up a little more than mom would want, but overall, the doctor said he's very healthy and growing like a week (see below for proof!) here's this weeks photos. I'll update again in 2 weeks! Should I smile?
yeah I'll smile... :)
"I'm not giving this back.. Just try and take it from me..."


Bounce time..
Getting his priorities straight.. :)


Forget Baby Einstein, 12 hour of Sebring is all he needs to know.. :)


Grandma needed a new baby too, so she's welcomed Lola to the family. Lola is a niece of Ruby (our dachshund) Lola's dad and Ruby are brother and sister, so hopefully Lola will take after Ruby's good behavior. She is 4 days older than Ethan.


As I said above, Ethan has been growing like crazy this last month. To get a better idea on exactly how much, This first shot was taken not long after we brought him home..



Here he is today.. :)



We got a basketball player in our future. :) He's already wearing some 6 month clothes. his length is somewhere in the 77th percentile. he grew 2 inches between doctors visits!


Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment